the right place for you
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing, industry-leading technology firm that services clients around the globe, and will give you the experience and opportunities you need to build your career? If you are, then Nanozen may be just for you.
Nanozen Industries Inc.
25 E 6th Ave Unit
BC V5T 1J3
Manager of Industrial Hygiene Services
NOC: 0601 (Corporate Sales Managers)
Wage: CAD $105,000 per year (40 hours per week) – permanent/full-time
Location(s) of work:
25 E 6th Ave Unit, Vancouver, BC V5T 1J3
Number of Positions: One (1)
Required Language Skills: English (spoken)
- Build the hygiene services business for Nanozen to be self-sufficient and autonomous within the larger Nanozen structures.
- Oversee technical and customer industrial hygiene support for the adoption of Nanozen’s real-time particle monitors on the global basis.
- Establish organizational policies and create methods, business cases, and SOPs for customers using real-time personal wearable monitors.
- Build the business by supporting our customer applications and then growing it to find business in support of real-time applications using Nanozen products.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff to help build a global organization to offer real-time consulting services for corporations.
- Create strategic sales plans to secure projects with key Nanozen customers to offer real-time particle monitoring in an on-going basis.
- Build and lead the sales team and oversee the negotiation of contracts worldwide to assist companies with their real-time Occupational Hygiene requirements.
- At least 10 years of sales experience as a hygienist in industrial corporations.
- Industrial/Occupational Hygienist certified as such from any Occupational Hygiene Certification Scheme recognized by the International Occupational Hygiene Association’s (IOHA) for example NARC.
- Proven experience servicing the international Occupational Hygiene community through the development of global hygiene programmes.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Science and a degree in Occupational/Industrial Hygiene or a related field
- 15 vacation days
- Company Benefits including: Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Extended Medical Insurance.
- Eligible for commission and bonus based on performance.
- Relocation Benefits.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com.